Monday 30 January 2012

A gentle push or an almighty shove?

Sometimes when we don't get the hint to change direction or listen to our intuition, the universe will give us a gentle push.  If we still don't listen then perhaps it will give us an almighty shove.

I hate to admit that I had been ignoring that little voice in my head for some time now.  I REALLY wanted to move my healing practise back to my home, but the thought of emptying and renovating a room, changing all of my advertising and rearranging my life, seemed all too hard - so I tried not to listen to my soul!  So what happened?  I had an almighty shove.

The business where I have had my practise for the past 2 years was sold, and the new owner, without so much as a word to me, began using my room for storage, removed all of my cards and advertising from the front of house, so that when I came back from my holiday I felt well and truly pushed out!

Solution!  Follow my soul advice that I had been ignoring for the past two years, and move home!  I have cleared, renovated and blessed my new healing room at home people - in one weekend!  It really wasn't that hard - and I am so excited that I've finally done it! 

Have you been ignoring that little quiet voice in your head?  Do something about it before push turns to shove. 
Check out my website to find my new address. www.goldenisis.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment